Cadets 2 Announcement

jkmummer

haha.... still a bad bet lol, I mean good for you if you're DCA's only bookie

Snort. I give anyone those odds :)

Oh I don't have any money and I hate baseball. I just think they are going to win. Not gonna argue or debate it or even get into any lengthy discussions. I have an opinion I stated it. Take it or leave it I could care less.

Oh I don't have any money and I hate baseball. I just think they are going to win. Not gonna argue or debate it or even get into any lengthy discussions. I have an opinion I stated it. Take it or leave it I could care less.

Well u did say you were putting your money down. I was just going to help u relive a little of it.

I am not so sure about that. Anything could happen. I do suspect there will be a change in the top 5 this year with Cadets breaking into the mix.

Throw Kidsgrove Scouts into the mix and that means two of the top 5 have to move down. Going to shake things up for sure in 2012.

i'd go along with Kidsgrove if their percussion program is dramatically improved from their last visit here

I am not so sure about that. Anything could happen. I do suspect there will be a change in the top 5 this year with Cadets breaking into the mix.

Throw Kidsgrove Scouts into the mix and that means two of the top 5 have to move down. Going to shake things up for sure in 2012.

Why are so many people counting Kidsgrove as a Top 5 automatic?? They are good, don't get me wrong. But they haven't broken in to the Top 5 yet right? And their only DCA finals placement was 2010 in 6th place by a decent margin between them and 5th. Lets give the corps that are consistently in the Top 5 every year a chance first.

I think its more likely to see Cadets Part Duex breaking into the Top 5 in 2012 than Kidsgrove, but- best of luck to all.

• Like 2

Why are so many people counting Kidsgrove as a Top 5 automatic?? They are good, don't get me wrong. But they haven't broken in to the Top 5 yet right? And their only DCA finals placement was 2010 in 6th place by a decent margin between them and 5th. Lets give the corps that are consistently in the Top 5 every year a chance first.

I think its more likely to see Cadets Part Duex breaking into the Top 5 in 2012 than Kidsgrove, but- best of luck to all.

Maybe partly because they are the best Europe has to offer, people are giving them the benefit of the doubt.

They have been to DCA once now and know what to expect.

They are dang good.

Those are a few reasons...

Since Kidsgrove just got beat (not really all that close either) by the Company, it would be VERY interesting to see how The Company with their "tiny corps" would do here... The Company has a super difficult show but only something like 16 horns... just saying... would be fun to see...

The Company did have a very tight show, marching around 20 horns. But as they say its about quality not quantity, if you have both then I suppose there's no stopping you in my opinion. We just want to come over and try our best and again for the experience we had last year. Hopefully marching a full corps of 128 members, which is looking a lot more hopeful as the days are counting down to the first rehearsal for 2012.

Just in case anyone is interested -

- that's our DCE performance.

Back onto the topic, all the best for the Cadets 2. Will be interesting to see where they slot in with the other corps it could go one way or the other. Who knows ahey?!

Edited by Scatfish

OK for the folks who expect or think C2 will be at or near the top their first year in DCA...

Record for 1st year corps is Rochester, NY Phoenix.... 5th at 1975 DCA Finals....