Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

^^^

are you allowed to say that yet?

Nope, if the newbie was smart, he'd delete his post, since the corps hasn't announced yet, and has probably asked that NO ONE release the information to anyone yet, especially not this place.

• Like 3

DCP... the only place people enjoy watching others guess at the show, and frown upon actual information.

what's more, is that no one would've known that jimmyhat posted anything more than a guess, except other people who apparently know outed him as giving out real info.

Edited by soccerguy315
  • Like 7

Mars

Jupiter

and stuff from John Mackey

Kinda dull imho but nobody cares what I think.

When you play silly games, someone is going to break the rules. As far as the repertoire, I’m not familiar with John Mackey, but you can’t go wrong with The Planets. I hope somewhere in the Mars drill they do a little of the Des Plaines Vanguard’s moving wedge.

• Like 2

When you play silly games, someone is going to break the rules. As far as the repertoire, I’m not familiar with John Mackey, but you can’t go wrong with The Planets. I hope somewhere in the Mars drill they do a little of the Des Plaines Vanguard’s moving wedge.

bluecoats played john mackey stuff the last two years... not the biggest fan myself

but i'm excited about the Holst

Not too excited with this rep. I guess I was expecting more.

Yeah, that Gustav Holst was a hack. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Nope, if the newbie was smart, he'd delete his post, since the corps hasn't announced yet, and has probably asked that NO ONE release the information to anyone yet, especially not this place.

It's all RUMORS I tell you! rolleyes.gif

Mars

Jupiter

and stuff from John Mackey

Kinda dull imho but nobody cares what I think.

I most certainly hope you are kidding. First of all, I hope you didn't just announce the program for SCV. I like Mars and Jupiter, but you have ruined all forms of anticipation I had from them.

That being said, it is never wise to announce what a corps is playing... For instance I have a friend who is at the Troopers camp this weekend and she isn't telling me anything that is really going on there. And she told me a few things about The Cavaliers music because she knows someone who auditioned for them. Now, i'm not going to even say the things that I "heard" I don't know what they are playing but I would rather not start any rumors that might not be true. That being said... Go drum corps.