Carolina Crown 2012

#1 in Brass and a nice percussion score. I loved Fanfare tonight!!! Best I've heard it--either live or on FN.

Enjoyed the show tonight! Just take out those kinks; ya'll are so close.

I am in Indy and I didn't notice some of the errors mentioned in this thread. Perhaps the camera picked up things the Big, Live, and Loud crowd saw due to close ups. I felt I saw a much better show than the one I saw in Allentown and I thought that was a great show. Overall the horn line was stronger and the guard seemed to add "new tricks." There were some small errors that may have made a difference. I will say Blue Devils had a very good night, but their show may be as good as it is going to get. It may still happen for Crown

As far as those who are seeing 2009 again, as good as "The Grass is Always Greener" was, it was not as strong as "For the Common Good" and I believe 2009 was a stronger year for the Blue Devils. I'd be looking more at 2008 and replace Phantom with Crown.

• Like 1

Been waiting for this one all year long! Can you say individual demand?
  • Like 5

I would die marching those dots. Wow. xD

I got tired watching the video. Not even exaggerating! I caught myself breathing heavily during parts. My heart rate was definitely up.

There is no way I could've marched this show in my peak physical condition. I would've gotten cut early

Been waiting for this one all year long! Can you say individual demand?

Beautiful sounds from everyone! Seems like a repeat of 09 unfortunately

I watched the show at the theater with a friend I marched with. We both agreed Crown didn't have the greatest run. Battery seemed pretty tight, bit there were a few big guard drops. The horn line also seemed pretty jumpy and tense. Brass wanted to rush a lot of parts and it seemed a little out of control.

Drill was wayyyyyyy cleaner than I've seen it though. Let's hope for an upset tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Bring it Crown! Will be watching via Fan Network with plenty of snacks and uhhh, punch, yeah that's it punch...