DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

Phantom passing Cadets was more than a little surprising, will have to see how the recaps look. I saw Cadets beating Phantom, and SCV beating Phantom too. Maybe tomorrow night?

Come on Crown. Clean that show up. That spread is going the wrong direction if you want a title.

I see Boston passing Cavies tomorrow night?

Surprised PR did better than you thought? I am not surprised by that at all....

• Like 2

crown has this show , blue devils for future generations you have left the building and drum corp wont remember you, sorry,....lots of devils carma going on in the judges panel...JUST STOP THIS CRAP AND LET CROWN SHOW US HOW DRUM CORPS WORK.

• Like 4

Interesting scores tonight.

Didn't see Phantom passing Cadets on that performance, but it was close. Both corps were a little off tonight. Cadets have more dirt in drill, PR needs to clean percussion and watch the brass builds.

I think I am more convinced now that it will be SCV that will ultimately make the push to top 3 this year. I think Phantom and Cadets will duke it out for 4th and 5th, but the Bluecoats will certainly be heard from as well. BLOOO is a solid top 5, top 6 corps. Thought they were much better tonight but I still want more from the end. I want to stand and go crazy. They need something there.

Crown and BD will clearly duke it out for the title, and BD looks unbeatable right now...BUT SCV should SCARE everyone at this juncture!

Finally, bravo to the Cavaliers for cleaning a lot of this show and for doing their best to make sense of it. Still not their best work, and they know that, but I enjoyed it much more tonight, and the ballad is actually quite good.

Loved Boston's closer...just clean that baby and you have a shot at top 8 as well. Madison and Spirit will definitely figure into the top 8 battle as well.

Exciting...

• Like 4

Seems like everyone is placed accordingly. Don't think there will be any swaps between 1st and 2nd from here on out. The spread between them will fluctuate a bit, but nothing drastic.

Phantom will continue on ahead of Cadets. And I wouldn't be surprised if Vanguard passed them as well.

SANTA CLARA VANGUARD is getting closer and closer to Cadets and Phantom Regiment...They could be shooting for 3rd spot! KEEP IT GOING SCV!!!

• Like 2

...but you vere over Unger and I was under Dunn...

Not directly. Technically, Dunn was under Oveur and I was under Dunn.

crown has this show , blue devils for future generations you have left the building and drum corp wont remember you, sorry,....lots of devils carma going on in the judges panel...JUST STOP THIS CRAP AND LET CROWN SHOW US HOW DRUM CORPS WORK.

:doh:

• Like 2

Surprised PR did better than you thought? I am not surprised by that at all....

Why aren't you surprised?

Looking back, I will agree Cadets had a "flat" performance tonight, but I thought Phantom's brass and percussion were a bit ragged, although visually they were cleaner. I'll have to wait and see what the recaps bear out.

When thie scores take this long it makes one wonder.

There is no justifiable reason to keep the Corps waiting and the fans waiting like this for the scores. Not after the last Corps finished in competition a half hour ago. They had a full retreat and encores, then announcements to plug the Corps and future shows. These Corps all have a big regional show tomorrow. Its late. What the H was delay for ? The score HAD to have been ready even before the encores started let alone ended. So give the scores for heavens sake. No reason to make every Corps and every fan in the stadium and watching via Fan Network have to wait on dead air like that tonite. That blowws. I hope DCI is ready next time to not make everybody wait for no apparent reason at all like this for the scores.

Edited by BRASSO