Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

Wow, look at how tight those rankings are. 3/4, 7/8/9, 12/13 are all right on top of each other.

11/12 is closer than 12/13 (based on averages and based on tonight)... looks like the top 12 is set. Crossmen made a big jump this year but looks like it wasn't quite enough to get them to Saturday night.

11/12 is closer than 12/13 (based on averages and based on tonight)... looks like the top 12 is set. Crossmen made a big jump this year but looks like it wasn't quite enough to get them to Saturday night.

I think you may be right. Either Crossmen would really have to tear it up during the next week, or Blue Stars would have to top out. There's always next year, I've been waiting for Crossmen to get back into Finals since 2005.

Since they use the same panel both nights, yes, you can use it as a national ranking.

The general vicinities seem to be pretty set in stone.

Yeah, I'd say the order is pretty set, but I wouldn't trust the scores and spreads. The spreads for each night were set according to the first couple of corps to perform, and there might be a bit of variance.

Either way, it's pretty clearly this, and I'll be mildly surprised if it changes:

BD

Crown

Cadets/PR

SCV

Bluecoats

Cavies/Madison/BAC

Really? That seems like an odd thing to come up with? How is it then that corps scores don't change at all, or barely creep up after multiple days of rehearsal?

Being facetious

Well... Madison gets screwed!

Yup. As did everyone else. A 2 day effort to screw every corps.

• Like 1

Does anyone know which corps now will be airde live at the theatre next Thursday?

Academy got hit with a -2 deduction. Bummer!

• Like 2