A plea to *insert corps name here*

Well, I'm experiencing a quandary here. I've long made my campaign public about elimination the printing of "Bluecoats" as two words, but I've never accounted with the above possibility. Do I have to modify my pet peeve? :satisfied:

Sorry Mr. Boo, my apologies. Bluecoats. Fighting autocorrect here.

(In the current uniform, they don't actually appear to be coats at all. In fact, they're tucked into the pants. Just sayin'.)

I'd love to see anyone do an all Zappa show! (Surf maybe)?

Interesting coincidence: iTunes today announced the Frank Zappa catalog is now available.

Cadets: 12.26--The Day We All Return Our Presents.

• Like 5

BD - Continue to do what you've been doing. I won't promise I'll always like it, but I will at least recognize that your design is unique. As long you keep doing it with the level of precision and excellence that you've set for yourself, you will always have my respect, if not my admiration.

Cadets - Get back to innovating. Please. It is possible to do so without cheese and without pissing off the majority of fans. Show us things that we've never seen. Play things that we've never heard. I want something completely new (and cheese free) from you in 2013.

Crown - Keep doing what you're doing. You have a knack for taking almost any concept and making it flat out awesome. No reason to stop now.

SECONDED. Looks like they didn't have a lot of age-outs (at least from what I saw of the pictures online), so they should definitely put out a more aggressive show.

Cadets: 12.26--The Day We All Return Our Presents.

:laughing: :laughing:

Cadets: Do an aggressive show with a theme that has no chance of being cheesy and add a design element that is innovative visually and musically! :)

You and I seem to always be on the same wavelength.

You're quite right, my mistake. But I hadn't known (until now) that they'd attempted it before!

Symphonie Fantastique would be AMAZING.

• Like 1

A plea to Blue Knights:

You had a show this year with a great story and an awesome ending. Please resist the temptation or the laziness that would cause next year's show to be JABOM/M.

Maybe a show with a computer game theme...ala Final Fantasy, eh?

Edited by RockyGranite