What was the last championship show...

2011 Cadets, Angels and Demons. Last one before that Phantom 2008 Spartacus. Before that, Cadets 2000.

Shows that I actually enjoyed that won but weren't my favorite for that year: 2001 Cavies Four Corners, 2002, Cavies Frameworks, 2003 Blue Devils Phenomenon of Cool, 2004 Cavies 007, 2005 Cadets took a while to grow on me, but it is one of my favorites, 2006 Cavies Machine I thoroughly enjoyed, Winged Victory by BD was okay, but by far not my favorite that year. So these are all shows I was still entertained by, just not my favorite of that year.

Then 2009, 2010, and 2012, the winner was not on my favorite list at all.

But overall since 2000, the champion has entertained me.. except for 3 years.. and they are more recent years, and the same corps. And the only reason they weren't my favorite in 2003 was because of Phantom Regiment stealing my heart...

• Like 2

2003 BD. That's the show that got me truly hooked on the activity, so it makes sense it was my favorite winning show. Ever since, I've liked most of the winners' shows, but I can't necessarily say they were my "favorite" show of the season.

Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 1

Ignoring the shows that I marched in (of course), I find that I'm convincing myself more and more that it was 2012... Before that it would probably be Spartacus, though that was a 1A on my favorites list...

• Like 2

2012 BD

Before that,

2011 Cadets

2007 BD

2006 Cavaliers

2005 Cadets

2004 Cavaliers

2003 BD

2002 Cavaliers

2001 Cavaliers

2000 Cavaliers

1999 SCV

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 2

No disrespect to the home team, but I find myself watching BD '12 on the FN more than any other. So I guess that's my favorite.

• Like 6

2011 Cadets "Between Angels and Demons"

2002 Cavaliers "Frameworks"