Boston's Up!

Ive really enjoyed their last few productions so am looking forward to this one. But unlike the past few, I dont know any of the source music. Itd be cool if they could sneak in a tiny bit of Rise Above by Black Flag

Edited by cowtown

Test Drive from HTTYD is a great track. Looking forward to hearing it on the field.

Good. I've been waiting for someone to tackle the Inception music.

Will be quite interested to see how this show goes when I see it on Fan Network.

Boston's had great shows lately, but this is the first in a while that I'm legitimately hyped for without having heard a single note.

• Like 1

I've seen the first third of the show. The corps is fielding it's most mature hornline since 2002, and the guard is the biggest it's ever had. I'm not a drummer so the percussion thing always is impressive to me. Creatively, BAC has taken a road it never has before. I think the audiences will eat it up, but while the traditions remain strong, 2013 is definitely not your father's BAC...very much looking forward to the Cinecast on the 24th. This show is a radical departure from recent offerings.

btw, I do NOT know who designed the "RISE" show logo, but the more you look at it, the more you see.....

• Like 2

Lots of Hans Zimmer this year.

Edited by kaseyW

'Lean on Me" could be a very sweet number.

I am hoping for something as rich as "When a Man Loves a Woman" by what's that corps?