Stanford Showdown

So when is BK going to do their full show? That was disappointing to say the least.

Drums along the rockies?

YES--thanks for the zoom so we can see the uniforms!

Hmmmm....I LIKE!

It's amazing to me that DCI has broadcast from these same venues for several years now, but doesn't seem to be able to dial in their audio gear and settings. By now, with years under your belt in a given venue and capturing the same basic sound source, they should be hitting the ground running with a set-up that works well. Seems they keep starting over from zero every year.

Getting tired of it.

Let's go CC bring it!

visually I loved the Blue Knights- the color guard uniforms look great! Musically I don't like their arrangements... they are just "ok". Great drill and that guard is going to be stellar when they get it tightened up! GO BK!

the corps everyone has been waiting for. Crown is walking on. I have not seen or heard anything from them yet this season. lets watch shall we? thumbup.gif

Oops ... Crown before SCV. I think Crown has the show to beat that I have seen so far. I think they have finally put everything together.

I think the fact that I was so disappointed by the abrupt ending to BK's clearly incomplete show is evidence of how much I was enjoying it.

• Like 1

Zoom in on crown uniforms.

Can only hope they do it for scv too.

Crown with a huge applause. Time to get loud.