Stanford Showdown

I know who the liberal is!!!!

:)

• Like 1

Whoa, this is like the old Current Events Forum (R.I.P.).

No ####. Can't we just get back to arguing about narration or booing? :)

Edited by year1buick

I think some of us need to relax a bit. Sheesh.

Yes, and possibly close the thread and move on? The show has been over for a while now

I'm amazed at how long and twisted this forum about a show that's already come and gone is. Everyone needs to calm down and stop having temper tantrums over the internet to someone you've never met before.

Yes, and possibly close the thread and move on? The show has been over for a while now

Yup. I was pretty livid last night, but I got up this morning after some rest, had some coffee, and watched BD again. Definitely don't love it, especially since I love Crown so much this year, but I can see and understand what they're going for. I moved on. :tongue:

I like the idea of Crown, BD, and Cadets going back and forth all season regardless of who's on top, it'll be fun. :smile:

And for the record, talked on Facebook to multiple friends in Cali that were there, they said the booing was a handful of high school aged kids and a few others, it definitely was not a large majority, not even close. Let's move on from that dead horse and watch 2 or 3 of the best drum corps that ever marched duke it out in an epic battle to the end. :thumbup:

And let's PLEASE not bring politics onto this, I see enough of those debates on Facebook. :doh:

Edited by DrumManTx

I'm amazed at how long and twisted this forum about a show that's already come and gone is. Everyone needs to calm down and stop having temper tantrums over the internet to someone you've never met before.

You must be new here.

• Like 1