I hate it when someone "whooo!"s after a release

I hate it when someone whoops out a high-pitched "whooo!" right after a prolonged, loud hold. After the release during the brief silence, I'm soaking in the wonderful sound I just heard that contrasts so beautifully with that silence. But there is usually one idiot that ruins it by whooping "whooo!". PISSES ME OFF! Heard it just tonight at the theater.

cool-story-bro.gif

Most crowd shouts don't bother me too much, and some are downright hilarious ("SPANK ME!" "SHUT UP!!" in Madison Scouts 1996(?) show). :lol:

But to this day I want to smack the crap out of the woman who snarked "The Cadets can beat them!" at the softest point of Star of Indiana's ballad in 1993. :grrr:

• Like 3

Loner-whoops...

That's too funny....

Sorta like a baby crying in church or on the airplane, right?

It's just a fact of life... get over it and move on.

I hate it when someone whoops out a high-pitched "whooo!" right after a prolonged, loud hold. After the release during the brief silence, I'm soaking in the wonderful sound I just heard that contrasts so beautifully with that silence. But there is usually one idiot that ruins it by whooping "whooo!". PISSES ME OFF! Heard it just tonight at the theater.

This thread had me think of this:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8jq57msX1qz60dyo1_500.png

We Love You Melissia

• Like 1

Audio vandalism = bad

Honest audible reaction to performance = what being a drum corps fan is all about

THIS!!

I had a "whooper" behind me at DCI West, but this was not a spontaneous whooper. He was quiet most of the night, even during Crown's show. He then "whooped" after every loud note played by SCV. Then, of course, he left.

:(

THIS!!

I had a "whooper" behind me at DCI West, but this was not a spontaneous whooper. He was quiet most of the night, even during Crown's show. He then "whooped" after every loud note played by SCV. Then, of course, he left.

:(

Are you sure he wasn't a crane?

• Like 1