San Antonio Showdown

Personal rankings so far from here in the dome that I have seen thus far, missed a few:

Blue Knights - 82.3

Boston Crusaders - 80.5

Spirit - 79.2

Blue Stars - 78

Troopers - 76.9

Crossmen - 76.2

Colts - 74.9

Pacific Crest - 74

The Academy - 72.9

Mandarins - 71.5

Pioneer - 66.9

This is off topic, but...

I hate the term "Cali". Cali is a drug cartel in Colombia. California is a state. Please?

And, yes, California is proud of all of our World and Open Class corps.

OK, back on topic!

Garry in Vegas (but from Huntington Beach, California)

Right on! You just wait. I think SCVC and BDB are so gonna surprise everyone! Especially in drums!

• Like 1

Gotta agree with others. One of my favorite BK shows. Beautiful colors of silks. They carry the color scheme on with different flag changes and it works. Just a nice show that doesn't preach. I'm always a little wary of "esoteric" music, but whatever it is they are playing, it supports the theme and is entertaining to me. Nice Job Blue Knights!

• Like 2

Did I hear Dan Potter say "Cali corps" in the Crown interview???? :rolleyes:/>

• Like 1

What did you think of Boston Liahona?

I personally was actually quite captivated by their performance...While I am a former member of the corps, it is sometimes hard for me to not be too critical of them...They have made leaps and bounds this season and no matter where they end up come finals I am proud to be an alum of the corps...I love the emotion that just oozes out in their show...I guess some are just not getting that emotion for whatever reason...It really matters IMO what your personal attitude toward a particular corps is for you to even look for the great things that each of the corps do...As I've said previously my gut feeling is this show is going to be a late bloomer due to the higher demand that is really starting to clean up and be executed quite nicely.

• Like 3

I especially enjoy how the DCI banner hangs there proudly, and the green turf leads ever so gently to a proud traffic cone standing guard!

• Like 1

Really intriging show from BK, I definitely felt they were stronger than Boston

Of course you would like Knights over Boston as you said Boston is boring???

• Like 2