ATLANTA, GA

Nice to watch it on Fan Network to see the rest of the Corps. When I watch it live I can't stop looking at him. :)

You and every other teenage girl at the shows. :tongue:

• Like 2

An idea for a thread next year that has been missing (or at least I've missed it):

A thread devoted to flags (silks) with photos, etc. I see so many beautiful designs each year. This year is no exception. Those who design them all should be applauded.

I'd be for that.

OK NOW I AM SICK OF THIS FEED TURNING OFF!!!thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

Honestly, I've had more problems with DCP than the fan network feed.

For Fan Network, I thought I posted this earlier but I do not see it. When it freezes, try hitting stop and then play. It's worked for me twice.

Honestly, I've had more problems with DCP than the fan network feed.

For Fan Network, I thought I posted this earlier but I do not see it. When it freezes, try hitting stop and then play. It's worked for me twice.

thanks I'll try that but I can't even get on their site now!

• Like 1

Next time somebody points to that Ohio State video of their video game show, in going to point to Phantom's opening drill with the fairy tale book opening.

What is your point?

Seriously, Phantom can't have a good show without killing somebody.

Playing the yeti in Regiment's backfield has to be the best assistant drum major gig in the entire long and storied history of drum and bugle corps.

Edit - Evil queen, yeti, what's a mistaken villain between friends.

You wonder how they determined who would get to do that job. Was there a just an open invitation like, "who wants to be a big ol' queen in this year's show?"

• Like 1

The only that isn't freezing on the FN tonight are the ads. About ready to throw in the towel.