Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

If it was in the tunnel and not on the field then why were they penalized? IS the tunnel now considered part of the field?

I was just going to ask that same question.

I was just going to ask that same question.

If Phantom can start their competition show in a tunnel, then yes, it can be judged. Not only that, but the powder wound up on the field anyway, so its moot.

If Phantom can start their competition show in a tunnel, then yes, it can be judged. Not only that, but the powder wound up on the field anyway, so its moot.

Agree it is just sort of funny that DCI no longer penalizes anything anymore - but they penalize this.

Edited by georogers27

If it was in the tunnel and not on the field then why were they penalized? IS the tunnel now considered part of the field?

So what happens if Boston makes the effect part of a pre-show? Still penalty? Just thinking out loud...

Agree it is just sort of funny that DCI no longer penalizes anything anymore - but they penalize this.

What would they penalize? All the stuff that's an issue is usually worked out in June. And the Oregon Crusaders for a big penalty for being late last year.

crowd loved SCV

a few interval issues and a major oops in the tricolor flag toss behind the panels at the end

mello solo was GREAT I

Yikes, that had gotten so clean by Atlanta!

Bring him home is my favorite moment of the year