The staff merrigoround

I'm hearing Jarrod Huntley of Cadets has moved to Bluecoats to take over that caption.

Why would he leave being caption head job of Cadets to take over caption head job of Canton?

• Like 1

I have heard nothing about the Bluecoats change of visual staff. From what I heard I thought everyone was really happy this year (with Michael Grey not as involved) Any information on what the changes may be or why?

I have heard nothing about the Bluecoats change of visual staff. From what I heard I thought everyone was really happy this year (with Michael Grey not as involved) Any information on what the changes may be or why?

Tim Jackson was let go.

Why would he leave being caption head job of Cadets to take over caption head job of Canton?

I'm sure I don't know. That's just what I heard. Why would Paul Rennick leave Phantom Regiment after winning drums in 2010 to go to SCV who finished 9th in drums that year? People vacate these positions for all sorts of reasons.

I went to the Bluecoats website, and noticed all captions-design, brass, percussion, guard and visual were listed as "to be announced"

I went to the Bluecoats website, and noticed all captions-design, brass, percussion, guard and visual were listed as "to be announced"

As long as they keep Doug Thrower!

• Like 3

That's an annual process.

• Like 1