Someone please explain e=mc^2 to me, because I really don't like/g

Answer after reading my comments, please :)  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Considering their title, what it implied, and what was presented, does Crown's show make sense?

• Yes, your comments didn't change my mind
    • No, your comments changed my mind
    • No, I already had this opinion
    • I don't know

If no one can change your mind about the subject, why spend so much time complaining about it? Not like it will change who the champion was. Most of us really enjoyed their show, especially as evidenced by the crowd reaction at Finals. So there is clearly something there that grabbed people and made them enjoy it. They did win GE, and got the first perfect brass score in history, so not like they weren't deserving of their championship. Just enjoy other shows and let Crown's show be what it is?

:thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> this comment you made can go across the board here..like the BD threads..cadet threads...etc etc...just get over it and watch another corps.

Maybe Crown is going to find out now whats its like to be BD or Cadets....... :w00t: everyone loves the winner ...dont they...and love to tell them what they did wrong........lol

Edited by GUARDLING

Most of us really enjoyed their show, especially as evidenced by the crowd reaction at Finals. So there is clearly something there that grabbed people and made them enjoy it.

So you speak for the audience now? I got blasted in another thread for speaking on behalf of the audience based on my observations; hmmmm... I wonder, I really wonder who it was that posted this statement in another thread: "Isn't it generally considered a DCP no-no to say that you know what the audience wants?" Who made that statement?

So you speak for the audience now? I got blasted in another thread for speaking on behalf of the audience based on my observations; hmmmm... I wonder, I really wonder who it was that posted this statement in another thread: "Isn't it generally considered a DCP no-no to say that you know what the audience wants?" Who made that statement?

maybe that proves a point that NO ONE..can speak for any majority, the masses, knowing the sentiments of MOST.....etc etc.....missed ya STUIE :blow: jk

I didn't do that. Go check out the Finals video. Listen to the crowd chanting. I enjoyed it, and the prevailing opinion on this place, as much as that counts for anything, was that people enjoyed Crown's show. Read my post please, or do you just like arguing with people?

• Like 2

I didn't do that. Go check out the Finals video. Listen to the crowd chanting. I enjoyed it, and the prevailing opinion on this place, as much as that counts for anything, was that people enjoyed Crown's show. Read my post please, or do you just like arguing with people?

Yes, you did and still are. By your 'experience' and 'observation' you just claimed to know what the audience liked; I agree with you by the way (but that is, by definition, 'speaking for the audience'); however when I posted about my 'experience' and 'observation' stating what the audience liked and disliked, using 'overall' crowd reaction and talking with people in the stands as basis for my claim, you blasted out a posting stating that it is a 'no-no' to speak for the audience. Just asking you to live by your own posting standards, nothing more.

Edited by Stu

maybe that proves a point that NO ONE..can speak for any majority, the masses, knowing the sentiments of MOST.....etc etc.....missed ya STUIE :blow:/> jk

You have probably already figured this out, but I love it when someone boxes themselves into a corner 'with their own words'. :sly:

Yes, you did and still are. By your 'experience' and 'observation' you just claimed to know what the audience liked; I agree with you by the way (but that is, by definition, 'speaking for the audience'); however when I posted about my 'experience' and 'observation' stating what the audience liked and disliked, using 'overall' crowd reaction and talking with people in the stands as basis for my claim, you blasted out a posting stating that it is a 'no-no' to speak for the audience. Just asking you to live by your own posting standards, nothing more.

To be fair, you said you knew that the audience would come back if corps changed their show. My words were that people enjoyed Crown's show this year, which really wasn't simple crowd-friendly music. Einstein on the Beach isn't really known for being easily accessible to the masses, and yet Crown found a way to communicate it to the audience. I think that's more admirable in terms of show design than someone playing Malaguena or Children of Sanchez because it's easy to get. That's at least what I saw watching them live this year.

• Like 2

To answer your question: Read your own signature.

What, this part:

Always march if you have the chance to do it. Or else you will always regret it and complain about it on the internet

?????????

• Like 2