Ohio State University

My Dad played in 1939 in the very first NCAA basketball final four. His team came in third. (They had consolation games back then.)

Interesting coincidence was that the #1 and #2 placements (I don't know the order) were Oregon Ducks and the Ohio State. History repeats...

(They didn't broadcast half-time in 1939 either.)

Yeah as a tOSU alum I was bummed to not see the band (or Alabama's band) get much TV coverage.

Of course, The Buckeyes beating the best the SEC has to offer kinda made up for not seeing TBDBITL... :cool::cool:

After reading comments on the ESPN boards covering tOSU and the other B1G teams, DCP seems very tame and nice...

My favorite G rated comment there was tOSU - 2014 B1G & SEC champs.... MSU Big XII champs... Honestly so tired of all these other conferences' fans being rude and tasteless to the B1G.

Anyway, I would have liked to see more coverage from both groups. Alabama got more coverage, but it was still a joke. It was pretty much incidental...

• Like 1

Of course, The Buckeyes beating the best the SEC has to offer kinda made up for not seeing TBDBITL... :cool::cool:

"Yall" can thank Alabama's "Experimental" QB for throwing the Pick and the Pick 6. If not for those, Bama wins. BTW, TBDBITL did a SPACE MOVIE oriented show with Star Trek, 2001 and Independence Day Music. I've become a BDBITL fan because their shows are very creative and entertaining.........

• Like 1

In a contest of bands, Ohio State will hand Oregon's &$$ to them on a silver platter. But I hope the game goes the opposite!

Thanks DCI FB for showing the Oz performance. ESPN nixed marching music at halftime for the squawking heads telling us what we just saw for two quarters...............................again.

Congrats to the National Champions; enjoy the White house trip.