Bluecoats 2014

Oh. My. God.

Thank you Bluecoats for bringing this season some life. I think I shall head to Lexington tomorrow just to see this LIVE.

• Like 3

If the rest of Bloo's show is even close to that clip then this is going to be their best chance ever to contend for the top.

• Like 1

I have a very small clip from their closer that I'm uploading now. It's pretty bad video, but I think the audio is okay and it gives an idea of what to expect at the show for those who want to see it. I'll post it here when it's ready.

edit: jk about the audio, its pretty crap too. But this is one of my favorite moments from the show. This was shot at their rehearsal before Akron. The crowd went insane for it later that night during their performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXzhvp7ald0

Most amazing sound for a closer - EVER! Bloo is incredible this year - there are SO MANY special sounds and moments to TILT! This show is a legitimate contender this year!

Good lord, now I HAVE to make it to the theaters on Monday!

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=bluecoats&src=typd

Having watched them a lot during preseason- I never had the chance to see the orange "tilted" or "angled" tarp and of course the color touches to the ramps......I was even more impressed seeing it tonite. The props are so well integrated into this show....I love the ending....I do not know how you would make it better than it is already.

There is so much that is soooo good---I really hope this show does not peak early.....(I know it is only June 21st)

I had friends who saw Akron show live and said Bluecoats by far in their opinion had the best ending--They said the guard seemed much improved from past years--They also loved Crown and Phantom--I am so looking forward to this season.