To be sure, I never liked the prerecorded apple-crunching sound in 2009, either.

Is there anything you do like from BAC?....lol

• Like 1

I'm beginning to lose faith that they can clean this beast of a show. Still large amounts of people totally missing direction changes and the tubas are some of the worst marching (but #### fine playing) tubas in DCI.

They are running out of time.

I personally think it's too early to cite corps' running out of time yet.

But that's me.

Historically, the last month of the season is BAC's finest year after year.

I'll let history play itself out again this year. No guarantees, no predictions, just faith in the Culture of a great organization.

Edited by rayfallon
  • Like 4

I am not sure what show you are watching, but I've seen HUGE improvements in this show in just over a week...

You seemed to have confused my thoughts that they can't clean this beast of a show to mean that they haven't gotten any cleaner.

That's not what I'm saying. They are getting better, they just haven't made the progress I thought they would in that department and with each day it will get even harder.

Is there anything you do like from BAC?... lol

I think my posting history regarding Boston speaks for itself.

I personally think it's too early to site corps' running out of time yet.

But that's me.

I'll let history play itself out again this year. No guarantees, no predictions, just faith in the Culture of a great organization.

Historically, the last month of the season is every corps finest year after year.

• Like 3

I personally think it's too early to site corps' running out of time yet.

But that's me.

This...what does this mean? Literally every corps is better the last month of the season. I don't think anyone in the history of DCI has had their score be *lower* at Prelims then it was a month prior.

• Like 2

This...what does this mean? Literally every corps is better the last month of the season. I don't think anyone in the history of DCI has had their score be *lower* at Prelims then it was a month prior.

its like saying " if there was one more week " ..like everyone else wouldnt get the extra week also...lol

As I posted in the Eden Prairie thread, BAC has seen its score increase 7.5 points in the 8 days since Bristol...more than any other World Class corps during this timeframe. Bluecoats have been in every show BAC has been in, and using them as a constant, not only has BAC seen the largest point increase, but they have closed on Bluecoats by nearly 4 full points. One has to wonder where this will place them in comparison with the other teams whom they have not seen since Akron.... Eat'em up, Boston! Keep pushing!

With Boston's 78.80 tonight (July 12) in La Crosse, that's a gain of 8.40 in nine days over the 70.40 in on July 3 in Bristol.

Of course, score improvement tends to come in spurts, but if they kept up this pace, they'd have 104.90 in Finals.

• Like 1

Except Boston in 1985. :)

Except Boston in 1985. :)

Well how about that!