Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

Blue pants aren't that bad life - as good as the horn line is, it's a little disappointing they put SO MUCH STUFF out there

• Like 1

Bloo next - looks like they're going to raise the roof (literally) - looks like roof trusses coming out

So what's this I hear about there being some kind of traffic jam between all the Crown props and the Cadets' stage?

• Like 5

Cadets Promise: An American Portrait

Soooooo much narration. SO. MUCH. NARRATION.

It's like they decided to make a show around the über American in all of us. Besides that, the brass was fantastic. I hope another top 3 for that horn line.

But really, this show is basically a narration of a 10th grade history book with a sound track. Want to win GE, Cadets? Have Morgan Freeman narrate. BOOM

Coming from a BD, with mirrors, chairs, dada lol.

Holy cow that's a lot of orange fabric

Well I put my helmet on and went on a journey alright. My lord the Horn line is incredible. Matt Harloff is a god among men. What he can do to these young adults and mold their abilities into perfection like this is just astounding. I had to pick my jaw up off the stands. Basically clean up on aisle me.

BD better being their A game...

Time for Bluecoats - Tilt

And get ready for ALOT of orange!

Edited by BlueDevils92
  • Like 1

So what's this I hear about there being some kind of traffic jam between all the Crown props and the Cadets' stage?

Actually surprised there have never been casualties when the Cadets tractors pull the equipment on and off the field. Their drivers seem to have the motto "kill or be killed."

Tilt was so much better then expected! Very visual show but the payoff was perfect. Props used very well, synth used in better ways then I thought. I can actually say I want to see how they progress this summer.

• Like 1

Bluecoats with BY FAR the coolest horn/sound effect I've heard/seen in a long time. Show is off the wall exciting!

• Like 1