Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

So you're telling me its a bluecoats show?

Not just Bluecoats, but it didn't seem as pervasive as the past couple years, but it was definitely noticeable in several corps. Wasn't singling out Bluecoats, I just noticed it more during their show.

I'm thinking I might have to drive to Muncie next weekend just so I can witness Crown again. And see this BlueCoats show i'm excited to see. =)

I didn't realize this wasn't a subjective activity. Also everyone has their own opinion that they will share. Strictly being sickeningly positive about every corps does a disservice to everyone. Not every corps is amazing and reviews will reflect that.

ok "Crown Phan" - gotcha!

I could be wrong, but I don't believe any of Corps went out with Guards tonite in this competition in Akron. I believe all of tonite's Corps in this show bring their Guards to their shows next week after they leave Ohio.

ok "Crown Phan" - gotcha!

If you notice part of my name says "Phan" and this year I can't stand phantom. I will be the first to call out my own corps if there's an issue. Don't you dare sarcastically air quote me.

I didn't realize this wasn't a subjective activity. Also everyone has their own opinion that they will share. Strictly being sickeningly positive about every corps does a disservice to everyone. Not every corps is amazing and reviews will reflect that.

Cadets are musically distracting? You may be a Crown honk and that is fine but what does musically distracting mean? I'm a Cadets homer but I try to find the strengths in all corps because I think they all offer something.

• Like 2

I could be wrong, but I don't believe any of Corps went out with Guards tonite in this competition in Akron. I believe all of tonite's Corps in this show bring their Guards to their shows next week after they leave Ohio.

Moving on. I'm not watching, but is there a reason for this? Everyone practicing or having a free night?

At least in NJ, despite a pro-Cadets crowd, we get actual reviews, not this hacked negative review on every corps but their own.

Am i not allowed to be critical?

And which corps is "my own"?

The only corps i am a fan of enough to donate to that is Boston. The others are BK and SCV. You'll notice i was critical of them.

Despite being from Ohio, ive never been a bluecoats fan. And yet i liked their show.

I was so excited for phantom, their show is a disappointment to me. Should i lie and say it was the swan lake i always dreamed of? No.

I enjoyed cavies and madison, i made that clear, and i usually dont like their shows. Just me being a negative nancy.

And i loved crown's show. Its fantastic! And im not a super crown honk.

If all you got was negativity from my posts, you didn't look at many of mine. And you clearly don't know anything about who "my corps" are despite them being public. They are public, right?

Now time to drive.

• Like 1

According to the pics on Twitter, Bluecoats used their guard tonight.

There were several moments in several of the shows where the Goo was vibrating the seats.

Did you get a Woodrow Wilson ?

• Like 2