San Antonio Regional

Is Jay Bocook still writing BK's brass books? Those mello licks are absolutely delicious!

Holy moly BK just earned themselves a new fan. No word describes this show better than "moving"

Congrats BK. One of the best productions on the field this year.

• Like 2

I wonder if it will help or hurt BK that Phantom performed before intermission. Probably won't make a difference, since they've still been scoring a couple points behind Phantom pretty consistently lately.

.9 and 1.3 the past two shows is not a couple points.

Edited by mcjordansc
  • Like 2

BK is a great show indeed! BD is seriously awesome. but BAC did something tonight i had been hoping for: lots of cleaned up everything, crisp execution, bigger sound, did i say bigger sound, and if they can avoid getting a bug or peaking early, i think my #5 is still solid. maybe better.

May sound silly, but BK's show literally makes me cry about half the time when they get to the closer.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 4

BK -- a transcendently beautiful program. Great theme, beautiful music selections to convey it, musical ideas fleshed out, and (IMO) the ultimate rarity in modern drum corps -- voice over that sets up the music and emotion, rather than intruding on it or force-feeding it to me.

I think my favorite show of the year.

• Like 3

Bring it SCV!

Having lost two grandparents quite recently, next part got to me quite a bit in Denver.

I lost my grandma last October....this show speaks to me...I love my family, but my grandma was the family member I felt closest to always. She often would grab or hold my hand when she would talk to me.

My grandfather died on September 11, 2001. Boston's 2002 show kind of did the same thing to me...I still get teary when I watch that show.

• Like 2

Blue Knights show is gorgeous. The music and narration compliment each other very well. I can see them ahead of Phantom.

• Like 1