Can Bluecoats win gold?

Spoiler much?

How is that a spoiler? They've posted about it on their Instagram page.

• Like 1

Spoiler would be me saying that it's about the pitch bend. Of course, I would never say something like that :)

Edited by superOOk

Yes they can but they won't this year

I would love to see them win with this show!!! But, according to one person named Relics who quoted on Crown 2014, members shouldn't care about placement. They should just believe in the corps and the staff no matter where the judges place them. I disagree with this perspective. I think members should care where they are placed when they have the show and talent like the Bluecoats have this year.

I would love to see them win with this show!!! But, according to one person named Relics who quoted on Crown 2014, members shouldn't care about placement. They should just believe in the corps and the staff no matter where the judges place them. I disagree with this perspective. I think members should care where they are placed when they have the show and talent like the Bluecoats have this year.

And if they don't win, they should be angry and think of themselves as LOSERS for the rest of their lives, because a small group of people in green shirts didn't think they were the best. If others say they should be proud of what they accomplished this year, the Bluecoats members should smack them in the face and say, "Proud of what?! We lost! We didn't accomplish anything! Our entire season was a failure because we didn't win! It was all a gigantic waste of time!!!"

<end/sarcasm> :silly:

Congratulations to the Bluecoats design team this year. This is easily their most progressive, creative, intricate and beautifully designed show to date and it's definitely championship worthy. Were it not for another blue team out there....this would be a walk in park for Bloo. I like Cadets this year, but it's gonna be a Blue 1 & 2 kind a year.

• Like 2

Bluecoats adding changes tonight, early viewers are saying it is something special and takes it to "a whole new level". Will be interesting to see the effect on "content".

Spoiler much?

Oh sure, now we can tell EXACTLY what the changes will look/sound like from that description... :sigh:

NEW ENDING IS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK