Can Bluecoats win gold?

I hope SCV passes Crown, Coats and Cadets! Will it happen? Probably not, but I can hope. I just think their white uniforms are going to be very difficult to overcome!

I hope SCV passes Crown, Coats and Cadets! Will it happen? Probably not, but I can hope. I just think their white uniforms are going to be very difficult to overcome!

I think white creates more of an issue when it's on the pants, not the top. You can really tell how clean the Cadets are this year because even with those white pants, they look superrr clean.

Bluecoats simply don't march well enough to win. The long jackets don't help what is already a "fuzzy" level of cleanliness.

I don't understand why this doesn't ever hurt the BD though with that old long half skirt thingy. Seems to get them more points.

• Like 1

I don't understand why this doesn't ever hurt the BD though with that old long half skirt thingy. Seems to get them more points.

Because they're clean. Whatever technique BD uses put them at an advantage.

• Like 2

Because they're clean. Whatever technique BD uses put them at an advantage.

Well, you can't see the technique uniformly with it being covered up by the half skirt, which was my point.

I have no doubt it is clean with Todd Ryan, BUT it's harder to see. So. Blooo ( and OC and Academy) has gone with a longer jacket that mimics BD, so I would surmise that they should get the same benefit.

Sorry to be a bit off topic- does anyone know the practice time for Blooo tomorrow in Princeton? I'm going to go catch some practice

No one has neither talked about how Crown is getting closer to Bluecoats again.

Because Bloo fans have taken over DCP this season. If one more thread opens up on the prerecorded sound bend thing, I think I'll scream.