Nashville lineup

usually the performance order doesn't make much different but tonight it feels like it did - oh well!

They already look and sound better than they did at finals last year, so I dunno. Just gotta enjoy the show.

Actually enjoyed all the shows tonight, so that was great!

• Like 1

Really wish SCV could get their show clean. There is just something magical about SCV's drill when it is clean ... a point they rarely seem to get to lately. Maybe they need to tone down the demand just a bit.

• Like 2

I agree Coats were dirty visually, will clean up, then easily take 2nd now. 1st is maybe in reach. I think everyone is kinda shaking their head on the gap between Coats and BD. But it's DCI, nobody seems to care anymore!

I feel like this is payback from 2007.

Going off tonight's scores and my impressions of the performances I think finals will be:

1.BD

2.Bluecoats

3.Cadets

4.Crown

5.SCV

Crown and Bluecoats have so much more room to clean than the corps they are chasing but only have to gain 3-4 tenths each.

• Like 1

BD has this in the bag.

The actual exciting thing is the fight for Silver

• Like 4

I guess I'm the only one that actually thinks BD is scoring right where they should be...

This is the best corps right now and that spread is well deserved. They are THAT good right now against four great shows trying to chase them down.

• Like 6

They already look and sound better than they did at finals last year, so I dunno. Just gotta enjoy the show.

Actually enjoyed all the shows tonight, so that was great!

I totally agree. I personally felt Cavaliers & Cadets were both scored too low & BC a little high...

• Like 1

Best race for 2nd ever. BD isn't losing this.

Looks like going on between the Cadets and Crown did hurt the BAC by .8 even though they seemed on line to be better than recent FN showings. Breaking 90 will need a finish for the ages. This years corps seems capable of doing it.

Edited by Ghost