Nashville lineup

BD serving notice.

Its BD for 2014... all by themselves.

Then everybody else.

• Like 3

Yes it is.

It very much is not, but OK.

• Like 1

Cavaliers visual score is a crock of ####. No way they were that much dirtier than coats or crown. The homer in me is coming out but I just don't see how this is.

I think some people are letting the fact that Bluecoats show is so entertaining get to their heads about where they should be placing. I keep laughing at each post saying Bluecoats should have been right with BD if not beating them lol...come on people really?

I'm not even a BD guy (I actually am rooting against them every year including this one) but you have to give credit when credit is due.

• Like 4

one judge swung the whole thing tonight - I'd advise everyone to not overreact - let's see what tomorrow brings!

good hanging out with everyone!

Didn't see Cadets tonight, but I though Bluecoats were a bit sloppy tonight. Don't get me wrong ... I love their show this year and would love for them to win it all, but I think BD and the Cadets are a bit cleaner/tighter right now. I actually think SCV is also a bit cleaner.

Idk if it's the uniforms or the drill design but SCV looked super dirty to me. Lots of rotating or straight line drill with screwed up intervals and crooked lines.

• Like 1

Cavaliers visual score is a crock of ####. No way they were that much dirtier than coats or crown. The homer in me is coming out but I just don't see how this is.

You should've just stopped at "the homer in me is coming out"

• Like 2

I think some people are letting the fact that Bluecoats show is so entertaining get to their heads about where they should be placing. I keep laughing at each post saying Bluecoats should have been right with BD if not beating them lol...come on people really?

I'm not even a BD guy (I actually am rooting against them every year including this one) but you have to give credit when credit is due.

I think the majority view DCI as an entertainment platform, not an academic one. That's the major difference here. We're both right :)

one judge swung the whole thing tonight - I'd advise everyone to not overreact - let's see what tomorrow brings!

good hanging out with everyone!

Are you referring to Kennedy? Because I very much disagree.

• Like 3