BD Guard - Appropriate?

All seems appropriate to me. Very 'SHOWBIZ.'

Frankly, when you have such attractive young adults like that . . . . you can dress them anyway you want!

(from this 63 year old guy)

All seems appropriate to me. Very 'SHOWBIZ.'

Frankly, when you have such attractive young adults like that . . . . you can dress them anyway you want!

(from this 63 year old guy)

Again, could be the cheerleader effect.

While I am sad that the season is almost over, I am kinda glad too, because I can step away from this site again. (I know, I know, I don't have to be here now...) It's just that the outrage, debasing of one program to prop up your own, or the general clutching of pearls like this thread... makes me sad.

• Like 3

While I am sad that the season is almost over, I am kinda glad too, because I can step away from this site again. (I know, I know, I don't have to be here now...) It's just that the outrage, debasing of one program to prop up your own, or the general clutching of pearls like this thread... makes me sad.

It seems to be worse than normal this year. Some of the comments being made by people are really nasty.

• Like 1

12 pages of discussion about BD guard's outfits. Seriously?

That's when you know they're doing it right. Good for BD.

• Like 4

In my circle of fans, several have stated they find BDs color guard offensive- more akin to an NFL cheerleader squad than a color guard. Just wondering how others feel about this topic,

Don't let your circle of friends watch the Blue Devils' closer in 1992 ("When a Man Loves a Woman"). Their heads will explode. :blow:

• Like 4