Who's Judging World Class in Indy?

Tuesday or Wednesday we should find out, latest would be Thursday morning.

I never make predictions, but here's one: you'll get a judge that is absolutely perfect for your Corps and you'll get one that you think is out to destroy your Corps. And, we'll all gripe about it here on DCP.

You can almost take this prediction to the bank.

• Like 4

I would say the usual suspects.

There have been a few "new names" judging the regionals and super regionals this season as well as tour of champions events. Usually many of those judges end up on the finals week panels. Doubling up the GE panels (4 judges), and having 2 percussion judges will make the judges list interesting.

Drew_Carey.jpg

The points are made up anyway....

• Like 3

I never make predictions, but here's one: you'll get a judge that is absolutely perfect for your Corps and you'll get one that you think is out to destroy your Corps. And, we'll all gripe about it here on DCP.

You can almost take this prediction to the bank.

I do not believe I have ever griped about that on DCP. I also don't think there are any judges "out to destroy" a corps.

However, if different judges didn't have different opinions, they wouldn't need four GE judges for the big shows.

Acknowledging that different opinions exist isn't a "gripe", in my opinion. It's an observation.

Edited by barigirl78

I can't wait to see the numbers management on Thursday. With everyone on the same sheets, we won't be seeing 4's and 5's based on scores we've seen all year. it'll be a mathematical cluster!