2014 World Championships Semi Finals

Bones almost lets Colts into Finals on a penalty, any idea what happened?

I may have missed conversation on this earlier but did anyone see the BAC contra that fell? I didn't see it myself but I just heard about it

It appears his knee gave out....it was right in the beginning of the show when they hop yard-lines just before the opening hit....guess we will know how serious the injury and if they march a hole tomorrow night...

I think the BD guard is too risqué in their expression and attire. While emotion and expression do count in guard, skill should too.IMO shaking a tambourine and doing a few tosses now and then do not justify their ranking. The show is fantastic and the throwing the rifles into the circle is awesome. But the girls with their tops unzipped and bras showing are too much. I'm not a prude, but really? Felt like a Victoria Secret ad. BAC guard uniforms are also kind of bad in the beginning but don't bother me as much.

Must be a California thing :p But in all honesty I see what you're saying, and although I appreciate the risqué, I will provide examples to show its not my weiner that's talking.

From the Fellini Wiki page: The adjectives "Fellinian" and "Felliniesque" are "synonymous with any kind of extravagant, fanciful, even baroque image in the cinema and in art in general".

To me that sounds like exactly what BD's guard writing emulates. A modern take of an already modern approach to image and style. 60's New York was similar in the way they handled the beatnik generation and were put off by the progressive nature of the mentality.

I am no expert in Fellini movies but IMO to not be risqué would have been fundamentally uncharacteristic to this show considering the source material.

For finals- I think 1st, 6th, 11th and 12th placements are locked in. Spots 2-3, 4-5, 7-8, 9-10 could go either way flipping/staying the same as semi's

Hopefully BAC can move up a spot in finals like they did last year...the only change last year from semi's to finals btw...

• Like 1

You could erase the entire difference and they still would have won by 2 points.

Well, no kidding. I'm just always amused at Rich's notorious diva spreads happening at opportune times. This applies to many more circuits than DCI! :)

Good for him though. Way to cap off the night.