Staff merrigoround

I'm sorry, but that story doesn't inspire me. Everyone who is now at the top was once a bottom feeder in Finals - and in their rise to the top, none of them took the attitude that the world was against them, so they were screwed.

Bluntly, maybe you didn't get the scores your corps wanted because other corps marched better.

Agreed, and what kind of educator would say such a thing to the MM?

I'm sorry, but that story doesn't inspire me. Everyone who is now at the top was once a bottom feeder in Finals - and in their rise to the top, none of them took the attitude that the world was against them, so they were screwed.

Bluntly, maybe you didn't get the scores your corps wanted because other corps marched better.

have you ever seen a grown man break down? have you ever watched a group out score people all season by 2+ points and at finals get passed by 2+ points (three days 4 point difference). Politics. They are in the activity and its unfair to certain groups. Thats why Bostons show this year was moving.

Maybe you didnt care about your techs when or if you marched but i did and i still do.

Edited by BlueStainGlass

Theres no politics in Drum Corps anymore and everybody should know that by now.

All of 'em that think otherwise are bitter runner uppers,, sad sacks, Papists, the unperfumed, etc.

Thats why Bostons show this year was moving.

Boston didn't get low numbers in GE because of drum corps politics; they got lower marks than the corps above them because the show design - despite the best efforts of their techs and their members - was a mess.

Edited by Slingerland

Todd Clevenger Visual Caption Head per facebook says he will not be back next season for the Blue Knights.

This took more than that one second though apparently.