Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

DMA from the University of Oklahoma. He's obviously brilliant.

Because he has a PhD?

Because he has a PhD?

Just adding good people.

or choose to leave.

In many work areas, choosing to leave is a result of not wanting to be fired, and then giving various reasons why. I'm guessing many BOD's ask the person to leave since the BOD does not want to hurt the person's chance of being picked up by another corps.

In many work areas, choosing to leave is a result of not wanting to be fired, and then giving various reasons why. I'm guessing many BOD's ask the person to leave since the BOD does not want to hurt the person's chance of being picked up by another corps.

well this is true in many cases but depending on what corps you want to speak about , I do know some staff run for the exit sign at championships with a few corps.

I know for me , I always made it clear that at the end of the season everyone was fired and only at the end one by one would be asked back.....or not...lol....made it more comfortable for most.

Edited by GUARDLING

Because he has a PhD?

He's also the director of the University of Michigan Marching Band.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we please Please PLEASE close the show with a FULL rendition of Conquest?

If you thought the crowd wend wild for 'Coats coming in 2nd a couple of weeks back...

I know what Conquest means to so many in BAC circles, however I would like to not have the staff have the albatross of the required playing of Conquest around their necks.

• Like 1