Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

I don't give in to living in my dreams too often, but I wonder what the 2015 would be if BAC was still in this uniform. Methinks the show would be a bit more successfully dynamic.

bostoncrusaders.jpgBoston Crusaders, Special Guests

This year’s program will also include a performance by the Boston Crusaders. The Boston Crusaders celebrate their 75th Anniversary this year. Founded in 1940, its the third-oldest junior drum and bugle corps in the nation and is proud to be a founding member of Drum Corps International. The Boston Crusaders are comprised of 150 young women and men ages 15-22. Brass players, percussionists and color guard members travel over 10,000 miles each summer, performing in more than 40 competitions and exhibitions before a combined audience of over 300,000 fans. For more information on the Boston Crusaders please visit: www.bostoncrusaders.org.

My personal favorite was 2009...when the corps proper had the white plumes...it is my understanding that this design above was by FJM and their new sponsor is BandShoppe... so there had to be some changes made...that said...their current uniform reminds me of their roots and the Most Precious Blood Crusaders...

• Like 3

I told you in a PM message last week that I would not be attending, you silly Spirit.

As for the book signing, Guardling has volunteered to work the book signing in my place at the pre show with his own book... " Back in the Day Drum Corps... a Revisionist History ".

Why are you so Guardling-centric??

• Like 2

Why are you so Guardling-centric??

I don't know. I don't think I am.. but who knows.

Why does this interest you ? Are you are cop ?

Edited by BRASSO

No - I am not "are cop."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to observe the animosity.

whatever.

Check out CBS interview with BAC about the 4th of July with the POPs

What a lame excuse! There will not be any major traffic issues on Route 1 near Gillette Stadium which is just North of 495. Now I have to notify the Comedy Scene that you not will be holding a book signing session shortly after 2PM.

I would not let the traffic keep me away, but traffic could be an issue. Remember, July 3rd is the legal holiday, so you may have a mass exodus on Thursday to the Irish Riviera (South Shore and Cape Cod to folks outside of the Boston are all). Route 1 itself may be heavy due to the show, but the State Troopers (as opposed to the Casper Troopers) manage Patriots traffic well and the crowd will be smaller than a Pats game. Friday could be a nightmare traffic wise for those heading to Bristol. You not only fight Cape traffic until Rhode Island, it's one road in, one road out, with traffic headed towards Newport, RI.

Check out CBS interview with BAC about the 4th of July with the POPs

see post #820 :)

I would not let the traffic keep me away, but traffic could be an issue. Remember, July 3rd is the legal holiday, so you may have a mass exodus on Thursday to the Irish Riviera (South Shore and Cape Cod to folks outside of the Boston are all). Route 1 itself may be heavy due to the show, but the State Troopers (as opposed to the Casper Troopers) manage Patriots traffic well and the crowd will be smaller than a Pats game. Friday could be a nightmare traffic wise for those heading to Bristol. You not only fight Cape traffic until Rhode Island, it's one road in, one road out, with traffic headed towards Newport, RI.

But those clam cakes, Del's lemonade, and Portuguese sausages in Bristol are worth it!

Sez one who used to live in Scituate, Ma. (as opposed to Scituate, RI, not even twenty miles away.)