Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

That's a nice TV piece and great promo for the corps.

Might anyone in Greater Boston list here what TV stations will be showing the corps and fireworks on the Esplanade. Since some of my drum corps fans are already complaining about the weather where they are for the Fourth, perhaps giving the TV stations would allow some with larger TV systems to bring in the Boston broadcast of the same. Station, call letters, what time is the broadcast, etc.

As each corps hits its memorable anniversaries, it is impressive to see what clever ways the various units are doing to tie past, present and future. Tanglewood and the Esplanade activities are truly Bostonian.

If I'm not mistaken, the David Simon that is interviewed in this WBZ-TV Boston Video for the Boston Crusaders collaboration with the Boston Pops World Wide July 4th Celebration Concert Telecast, is from the Simon family wing of the Simon & Schuster Publishing Co, No ? ( ... and now currently on the Board of Directors of the Boston Crusaders )

If I'm not mistaken, the David Simon that is interviewed in this WBZ-TV Boston Video for the Boston Crusaders collaboration with the Boston Pops World Wide July 4th Celebration Concert Telecast, is from the Simon family wing of the Simon & Schuster Publishing Co, No ? ( ... and now currently on the Board of Directors of the Boston Crusaders )

Watch out, DCP!

What is being said here between the lines is that Brasso now has his own publisher.

We can only imagine the volumes of his opinions yet to see light. :-p

Edited by xandandl

Watch out, DCP!

What is being said here between the lines is that Brasso now has his own publisher.

We can only imagine the volumes of his opinions yet to see light. :-p

This reminds me of the time a reporter asked the NBA's Shaquille O' Neal in his 9th year of play ( who did not have a college degree at the time) if he intended some day to go back and get himself a college degree. O' Neal, a multimillionaire by then, replied jokingly to the reporter's question : .. " if I want to get me something from a College, I 'll just go BUY me a College ".

Edited by BRASSO

This reminds me of the time a reporter asked the NBA's Shaquille O' Neal in his 9th year of play ( who did not have a college degree at the time) if he intended some day to go back and get himself a college degree. O' Neal, a multimillionaire by then, replied jokingly to the reporter's question : .. " if I want to get me something from a College, I 'll just go BUY me a College ".

Ouch! My brain hurts even imagining it: Brasso U !!!

Oh wait, Boston already has a BU, second best college on Commonwealth Avenue.

Ouch! My brain hurts even imagining it: Brasso U !!!

Oh wait, Boston already has a BU, second best college on Commonwealth Avenue.

BC is rated more highly than BU... and BU dropped football years ago, as it interferred with their Hockey program.

BAC new drum stage in at Michigan City. Think we're in for a treat at 75th.

I think that adding an iron throne made of 1000 melted trombones would look great on that stage

And a flying dragon would really help GE.

Just sayin.'

• Like 1

I think that adding an iron throne made of 1000 melted trombones would look great on that stage

And a flying dragon would really help GE.

Just sayin.'

You ARE Jurassic, Jack ! ( lol!)

All kidding aside, looking forward to these appearances by Boston Crusaders in these non DCI exhibitions before millions of world wide TV watchers, and over 500,000 live at the Boston Esplanade on July 4th.

• Like 1

All kidding aside, looking forward to these appearances by Boston Crusaders in these non DCI exhibitions before millions of world wide TV watchers, and over 500,000 live at the Boston Esplanade on July 4th.

Hey Brasso, Hope you are going to Foxboro tomorrow. Are you? I am not sure the David Simon is a Simon of Simon and Schuster. If so he is extremely low key about it and guarded to the point you wouldn't know. There were rumors about it but he would dispel them. There were rumors he was from the Simon Property Group family of Indianapolis (Simon Malls). He might be Paul Simon's younger smarter brother.

On another note the exposure BAC is getting, along with BD next week will be pretty far reaching I think. Especially BAC on the Esplanade. (WBZ a CBS affiliate station to answer xandxandl's question) There shuld be some concentrated TV time during the Esplanade show. The program has BAC as playing the 1812 Overature which gets crazy TV coverage for the orchestra and the National Guard cannon's firing.