IRS complaint filed against DCI?

And when did IRS get a "Banned Judges" division? Sounds like ye olde "If I'm miserable I'm gonna make everyone else miserable".

• Like 1

And when did IRS get a "Banned Judges" division? Sounds like ye olde "If I'm miserable I'm gonna make everyone else miserable".

I did see a J. Blair percussion judge on fromthepressbox recaps through the 85 season, and J. Blair on one show in visual in 87...and not after that through 90, where I stopped looking.

I'll say one thing for this guy. He's managed to make DCP look comparatively rational.

LOL...now THAT'S a feat!!!

Yeah, as "interesting" as DCP is, it's tame compared to the unregulated use groups & FB rantings

Quit picking on RAMD :tounge2:

Last night tried to post on the local newpapers webpage comment section for a certain news article. Forgot that 2nd shift admins are touchy as anything. The worst ones delete any post that is flagged without even reading it apparently. Some of the trolls post something flamible and then flag any response to kill opposing opinions. At least here they read the fraking posts before they go bye-bye.

John Blair needs to get a friggin' life. Just shut up already.

DCI and Dan don't really have any obligation to reply to nut jobs like John.

Just shut up.

I'll say one thing for this guy. He's managed to make DCP look comparatively rational.

so have others. trying to engage in rational discourse over there is entertaining. They refuse to see any option other than theirs, DCI is the root of all evil, drum corps is band, etc etc.

so have others. trying to engage in rational discourse over there is entertaining. They refuse to see any option other than theirs, DCI is the root of all evil, drum corps is band, etc etc.

They are spending too much time and energy hating, and disliking and #####ing and moaning. Especially that one guy on there who is posting emails and kinds of "evidence" to back himself up.

Yeah B____ I drank the Kool Aid. Sure was delicious.