IRS complaint filed against DCI?

One down, 24 to go.

So let's see...that gives me a batting average of what... .040?

I grew up only 15 miles from Cooperstown...but with a batting average like that, 15 miles is the absolute closest I'll ever get to the Hall-Of-Fame.

As any baseball player will tell you...It's not the bat that matters, but the degree of talent contained within he who carries it.

Or, said differently, It's not the depth of the furrow that matters, it's how long you stay in the field that counts.

Wait. Wrong analogy.

:silly:

• Like 1

So, before this thread derails and gets killed, I was wondering...

What's wrong with defending the motherland here? Anything wrong with defending the things they do right from wild accusations and attacks from "outside"?

Mr. Blair has his own little sandbox of cat feces who all play together and slap each other on the back.

We do things a little differently here.

While no one contends the relative size of DCP to the mighty Facebook, I don't see a link to Mr. Blair's club on Crown's news page. Or others'. But DCP is there.

For unbiased, well thrashed opinions of the issues affecting drum corps, DCP is the homeland. The reason IS the discourse, loony or rational. The mods keep us from throwing personal stones at each other but, mostly, all opinions are welcome, not just one side pro or con. Heck, my 990's thread was several years ago now - we were talking about his source material for many months (And there's a surprising similarity between his source data and the format of my, more detailed, look.) You judging experts have debated judging panels ad-nausea on here and can certainly address his contentions about panels.

DCI likely doesn't think they need whatever voice the DCP-electorate might add to the mix, if any IRS agent be interested in searching for it. But I don't need DCI's permission to either chew their ##### or sing their praises - that's why I come to DCP instead of being dismissed on Mr. Blair's Goup-of-Nuts. In this case DCI deserves my defense if the accuser is a loon and I know the reference material he sites, if not its conclusions, and he's a loon at best and a nefarious loudmouth with a vendetta at worst. Mr. Blair says he's been banned from DCP - he knows this is a lie, unless he registered under a false ID.

I'm thinking of a thread that discusses each of his contentions. What the he77, it's the off season.

Hey, the news about attendance is great! I'm thinking of re-reading Mr. Blair's comments in that context.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

...aw, come on Jeff...a little pine tar and some cork...homers abound!

yeah that approach has worked so well for Ryan Howard and Jimmy Rollins now hasn't it?

• Like 1

In case you didn't see it, JB's post on his silly little FB group, it's all gone, the rant along with emails to and from Dan A. I guess fear makes some people have a nice little time with the right clicking and Delete....

In case you didn't see it, JB's post on his silly little FB group, it's all gone, the rant along with emails to and from Dan A. I guess fear makes some people have a nice little time with the right clicking and Delete....

The Burracle must have called him up and offered to cook dinner...

Strange, it all seems to still be there when I look...