BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

video was tennis balls. I'm no juggler bit I assume those are easier than pins.

Oh, they certainly are. I just wasn't sure if the juggler was juggling at other times than when the camera was on him.

could be they thought of using tennis balls but it wouldn't be easy to see from the stands or they will add more throughout the season.

Maybe to ultimately end up with pins AND balls...or a bearded lady, a sword swallower, and a midget.

Heck -- go for a triple trifecta. Three diminutive, bearded, lady sword swallowers.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Oh, they certainly are. I just wasn't sure if the juggler was juggling at other times than when the camera was on him.

Mr. Rondinaro made mention that the juggler was a trumpeter for the Blue Stars who stepped out of his hornline, put the trumpet down, and picked up the pins. Rondo said he was waiting for the trumpeter to start juggling trumpets.

Anyone else recall that?

Mr. Rondinaro made mention that the juggler was a trumpeter for the Blue Stars who stepped out of his hornline, put the trumpet down, and picked up the pins. Rondo said he was waiting for the trumpeter to start juggling trumpets.

Anyone else recall that?

Yes...clearly.

Really enjoyed this show. Dark, circus, intriguing, just really loved it. Now clean, clean, clean..