Cadets 2015

So am I the only one who hates it when horn players dance with guard? I just noticed this going on in the Cadets show. I think that is cheese that should be cut immediately. Otherwise, I think their recent additions have worked well.

Phantom has done it for a very long time. Pretty sure their 1993 show had the hornline dance with the guard during Fire of Eternal Glory so it's not a recent thing either.

• Like 1

So am I the only one who hates it when horn players dance with guard? I just noticed this going on in the Cadets show. I think that is cheese that should be cut immediately. Otherwise, I think their recent additions have worked well.

I hate it. I hated it last night in cadets show too. Please make it go away.

For someone who writes a lot on Facebook about not caring about scores, Hopkins sure does seem to care a lot about scores and placement.

• Like 2

Just to raise a question, do you all think the cadets could use a rest or two like crown and BD have been given? Both of them started rehearsal around 12.

• Like 1

Just to raise a question, do you all think the cadets could use a rest or two like crown and BD have been given? Both of them started rehearsal around 12.

Cadets over rehearse and it results in more flat performances than the two corps mentioned,

I suspect Cadets are rehearsing in exactly the same way as they do every year. That works pretty well for them so no need to change!!!

Well, I suppose its either guard members dancing with corps members, or dance with cardboard cut outs.

Which do you prefer? :dancin:

(I'm hoping some Scout's fans will chime in here as well) :peek:

Edited by wvu80

Cadets are having a closed rehearsal on Tuesday per Hop on FB.

Rehersal with new uniforms???

POOF !!!! :blow:

They need a rest .Hope what happened to Cavs doesn't happen to cadets.