Cadets 2015

So the Cadets announce a program of fast, exciting music with the promise to pair it with FAST MOVEMENT and folks on here are balking, poking fun, second guessing and doubting

I am SHOCKED :cool:

Personally I hope they ram it down your throat at full volume and full velocity. When Cadets go dark and move fast they are often quite successful. The critics will still chirp, as always

Excited about the percussive opportunities this program affords - one thing missing from last year's program was the percussive-driven moments - front and center / battery spent much of the program back-field

With the strong weapons lines of last years Cadets guard and a very strong returning group of guard vets they will hopefully be featured early and often

Hopefully a loud, fast and exciting Cadets show in 2015!! Sounding good so far!

George.

Even with the back field staging in 2014, that battery was kicking butt and driving the hell out of that corps.

Would Crown and BostonCrusaders also get a reference? I seem to remember them passing through...

and Sunrisers

So the Cadets announce a program of fast, exciting music with the promise to pair it with FAST MOVEMENT and folks on here are balking, poking fun, second guessing and doubting

I am SHOCKED :cool:

Personally I hope they ram it down your throat at full volume and full velocity. When Cadets go dark and move fast they are often quite successful. The critics will still chirp, as always

Excited about the percussive opportunities this program affords - one thing missing from last year's program was the percussive-driven moments - front and center / battery spent much of the program back-field

With the strong weapons lines of last years Cadets guard and a very strong returning group of guard vets they will hopefully be featured early and often

Hopefully a loud, fast and exciting Cadets show in 2015!! Sounding good so far!

George.

yeah cause you know, it never happens to any other corps

:ninja:

• Like 2

And here I thought that the "X" meant that we were in for a montage of music from such films as "Deep Throat," "Debby Does Dallas," and "Midnight Cowboy." Guess not....

well ,no, not since that...uh...entertainer was found with the corps motto tattooed down the side of her body

Maybe you misunderstood what I meant, and, with the obvious huge chip on your shoulder (judging from your posts), you automatically took it the wrong way.

In my post, I acknowledged that this show will probably be one of my favorites next year so I'm not sure why you took my comment the way you did. I simply meant the music isn't innovative in any way whatsoever (hard and fast music HAS been done before so not sure you can exclaim innovation there). This may have been a case where you should take comments at the surface rather than go too far deep into them.

well you see...you dared to not just gush and fawn endlessly over the Cadets. in George's eyes, that makes you a hater.

as for me, i'll wait til I see it on the field like I always say

for now. what you're told in October can and will change by August

Replace August with November, Then you'll be correct! I'm still waiting for my LENNY show!

Edited by boxingfred

What do you think is prompting the Cadets to announce their production so early after the last season?

Don't they always announce early?

• Like 1