Cadets 2015

This is nothing short of splendid. The marching on the pyramid was very effective. More please!

It boggles the imagination how good this could be by finals. With a potential 226 ending to boot? The judges are going to need oxygen tanks after this one. Gurney, please! The Cadets are going to slay so many with this year's show people are going to start calling them the Phantom Regiment. Giant killers!

Very cool potential, and they are intelligently serving up that awesome battery for ease of front side auditing by the field judge.

This is nothing short of splendid. The marching on the pyramid was very effective. More please!

It boggles the imagination how good this could be by finals. With a potential 226 ending to boot? The judges are going to need oxygen tanks after this one. Gurney, please! The Cadets are going to slay so many with this year's show people are going to start calling them the Phantom Regiment. Giant killers!

Considering Cadets have like eight more championships that Phantom does, I serious doubt that.

• Like 1

Considering Cadets have like eight more championships that Phantom does, I serious doubt that.

You didn't get the reference.

• Like 2

The more I see on Periscope, the more I like where this show is going. Growing concerns regarding injuries in the percussion section though. Especially the bass line; big challenge to replace bass drummers at this point in the season. This can slow the progress of the entire corps. The bass line is crucial for providing the pulse for the ensemble. It will all depend on GE though; will the judging community feel that the Cadets are effectively communicating their theme? From what I am hearing, the Devils are going to be a beast that will be hard to stop; we will see soon.

The more I see on Periscope, the more I like where this show is going. Growing concerns regarding injuries in the percussion section though. Especially the bass line; big challenge to replace bass drummers at this point in the season. This can slow the progress of the entire corps. The bass line is crucial for providing the pulse for the ensemble. It will all depend on GE though; will the judging community feel that the Cadets are effectively communicating their theme? From what I am hearing, the Devils are going to be a beast that will be hard to stop; we will see soon.

Well they filled the quad spot in about a day and had about 25 very qualified applicants and got a Cadet Vet from 2013 so that worked out.

One bass has bronchitis so will be out a few days and back in and the other with the ankle injury hopefully won't be a problem. The corps has been training all winter for the demands of this show so I think we'll get through these early set backs especially as muscle memory kicks in.

Me three..

Cause Phantom likes to kill. They have a blood lust. Impalement in 08, ##### slap in 09, allegorical or whatever death in 10, death by poison and stabbing in 11, decapitation in 12, and standby stab in 13.

I gots it, I think.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Cause Phantom likes to kill. They have a blood lust. Impalement in 08, ##### slap in 09, allegorical or whatever death in 10, death by poison and stabbing in 11, decapitation in 12, and standby stab in 13.

I gots it, I think.

I had a feeling that's what he meant, but I wasn't 100% sure.