Cadets 2015

I'm sold on the horns. That's pretty cool.

The french horn "horn" effects are really cool. The drill on the platform is neato too. It's the section shown today.

Looks like several corps are "borrowing" the moving platform idea that BD used last year for their shows this year; the Cadets are one upping their use by marching on them. (...and from I have seen from the Cavaliers, they're using moving props and marching on them a bit too.)

Edited by jjeffeory

• Like 4

The Waltz is my favorite part. Very Cirque Du Solei. Great contrast to the first part of the show which is straight high speed drum corps. This show is great!

Are they down a bass drummer too? Started the run with 4 and ended with 3. I knew they had a tenor hole to fill but a bas drum hole would be rough.

GH said yesterday one was down with bronchitis, and another had something wrong with his ankle ( I think).

Dang. I'm sold. So far, I think this is going to go down as one of my favorite shows this season.