Cadets 2015

Go read through the phantom phail forum if you want to see something disgusting and wonder where peoples heads are at.

I'm not even gonna take THAT chance.

Go read through the phantom phail forum if you want to see something disgusting and wonder where peoples heads are at.

Twas an interesting season to be a Phan this year.

The issue is the corps isn't very clean. If they can clean it over the next few days they will be in the thick of it, if not leading. That's what the scores are telling us.

• Like 3

I guess DCI is reduced to the same arm-chair quarterbacking and "fire that coach" that mainstream sports are subjected to. I really just dig watching the corps and what I listen to and watch has ZERO to do with where the corps places. It's fun if your corps wins and certainly keeping scores matters to get folks to strive for perfection. Beyond that it matters zilch to me. Life is much happier that way too.

• Like 1

The issue is the corps isn't very clean. If they can clean it over the next few days they will be in the thick of it, if not leading. That's what the scores are telling us.

hopefully they're super cleaning as we speak.

Is it as much of a toxic waste dump as the Madison Scouts show thread has been for the last couple of years? (With the alumni feeding the flames).

Is it as much of a toxic waste dump as the Madison Scouts show thread has been for the last couple of years? (With the alumni feeding the flames).

Worse, honestly. I thought Scouts' 2014 thread was bad. Nothing compared to Phantom's this year.

• Like 1

I guess DCI is reduced to the same arm-chair quarterbacking and "fire that coach" that mainstream sports are subjected to. I really just dig watching the corps and what I listen to and watch has ZERO to do with where the corps places. It's fun if your corps wins and certainly keeping scores matters to get folks to strive for perfection. Beyond that it matters zilch to me. Life is much happier that way too.

Exactly my outlook. I'd like to see my favorite corps place well, but once the season is over, the score plays no factor into how much I will go back and listen to a show.

• Like 1

I also would like to say this:

A lot of people act like 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, etc. places are total poop bad spaces.

But, no, these corps are all talented and so what if the Cadets get get 4th (I would love for them to be in 1st, but you never know until it is over) they would still be the 4th best in the world. That's no small feat.

And it makes me really sick when people make nasty comments about corps (like the Phantom and Madison threads). That's just horrible and not fair to say about the people that are busting their butts off to make an epic statement at the end of the year.

• Like 1