Cadets 2015

Go read through the phantom phail forum if you want to see something disgusting and wonder where peoples heads are at.

Oh I have. Ridiculous stuff there.

• Like 1

Is it as much of a toxic waste dump as the Madison Scouts show thread has been for the last couple of years? (With the alumni feeding the flames).

The worse critics on here are Cadet alumni and ex staff because when they marched or taught, it was so much more innovative, better performed, better food, prettier busses, revolutionary. Sigh. Edited by Tobias
  • Like 3

The worse critics on here are Cadet alumni and ex staff because when they marched or taught, it was so much more innovative, better performed, better food, prettier busses, revolutionary. Sigh.

Exactly. Although I wish we had the busses they have now...

• Like 2

The worse critics on here are Cadet alumni and ex staff because when they marched or taught, it was so much more innovative, better performed, better food, prettier busses, revolutionary. Sigh.

...at least, they'd like to think so :)

People........calm down.

Is the Cadets show amazing this year? Yes.

Are there 3 other fantastic shows? Yes.

Uniform color is a neat change to me.

Is the guard hurting them. Yes.

Do I love them HELL YES!

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 4

Funny how they all forget how they would feel if someone spoke about them like they speak about the kids today. Of course some marched before the internet but still no reason to be "Bitter Betty's" about the corps now. Sad that some adults never become adults.. :whip:

• Like 1

People........calm down.

Is the Cadets show amazing this year? Yes.

Are there 3 other fantastic shows? Yes.

Uniform color is a neat change to me.

Is the guard hurting them. Yes.

Do I love them HELL YES!

They have been amazing.. Love almost every show every year (Except Little Jeffery..still reminds me of the kid up the street lol). Fans just want another gold..

If you only knew ...

sleeper-coaches.jpg

Wow!!! How cozy !! wonder what....never mind..