Madison in Macy's Parade

And sanity yet is once again restored in the world....as it should be!! :dancin:

(P.S. -- Yikes...would somebody please keep this post hidden from N.E. There is enough fodder in one sentence upon which to base an entire grammatical thesis. :ninja: )

No comment. :tounge2:

• Like 1

Does anyone know how many screamers were in the Macy's Parade?

I believe 18 were the actual possible screamers section..

So many hours and 3 miles later however, pumped by the adrenaline of 50 million viewers........

My 12 year old was one of those. He wondered who the "what show or movie are old looking guys pretending to be rock stars from." When I said they're KISS, he remembered them from a Family Guy episode, and seemed mildly amused that they were a real thing.

Of course, he knew who Madison Scouts were :cool:

Heh, I remember seeing Kiss at Vets Memorial performing with White Snake... Wasn't even in high school.

That was before I knew who Madison Scouts were by a couple of years...

LOL was at NJ shore in 71 or 72 and plane flying over the beach kept flying a banner about KISS giving a concert and everyone was like... who??? "Can't be that great if still have tickets available".

And remember the caption when KISS went without make up.. "They DO look better with make up".

Funnily enough, the people crying about overreactions are doing the same.

I don't think anyone said they hated the Scouts performance (like some people on here did to the Cadets in their Olympic performance) nor is anyone trying to bash on Madison in any way whatsoever. In fact, the consensus is that every single person enjoyed the performance. There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion on what could be done to improve the next showing whenever another corps makes a large national appearance. We all appreciate the performance, there is no reason to get all sensitive.

Everyone has a right to an opinion on the board, I will happily exercise it. This is mainly directed towards c_holland.

LOL.... Just LOL. :throwupen:

Edited by SFZFAN