Carolina Crown 2015

I heard they're using a rely huge tarp for the new closer.

You heard accurately. To my knowledge this is the plan. They spoke of it last Thursday.

With the Hamilton competition behind them and no more competitions until Friday, this will be a great time for Crown to clean and make edits. Anyone else think that the new closer could make its debut at Muncie?

Unlikely. I'll see what I can find out, but the fact of the matter is, they have more cleaning to do elsewhere before adding a new part to the show.

Unlikely. I'll see what I can find out, but the fact of the matter is, they have more cleaning to do elsewhere before adding a new part to the show.

Even if they do debut a new closer it still won't be the "final closer." Crown is notorious for having 3 different closers a season. I expect Allentown to be the final form.

Crowns final ending was in at Atlanta last year

I kinda figured that Crown would modify the ending. The basic framework for good closing music is there. They just need to bring "Ode to Joy" to a more glorious peak, then completely rewrite the coda/tag both musically and visually. Overall I think they have a fantastic show with fabulous music. Their mission over the summer will be more about little changes and some polishing, a few layers, etc. This is not a show, IMO, that needs major rewrites.