Carolina Crown 2015

I'm hoping for a lot of things to happen in Indianapolis on Saturday...

... but that guard video has quickly moved "The George Zingali Award for best color guard goes to.... Carolina Crown" to the top of my list.

A small, phenomenal snippet, of an undeniably phenomenal color guard.

• Like 3

I'm hoping for a lot of things to happen in Indianapolis on Saturday...

... but that guard video has quickly moved "The George Zingali Award for best color guard goes to.... Carolina Crown" to the top of my list.

A small, phenomenal snippet, of an undeniably phenomenal color guard.

I've watched it 5 or 6 times now over the past couple hours, and I still say "wow" every time. No kidding.

Care to share a few details about what changes were made? I wish I could have been there today or even tomorrow but my work schedule won't allow it. I'm assuming you live here in Dayton? Mind me asking where abouts? I'm up in Englewood.

Miamisburg.

The changes were mostly choreographic changes. Some music changes in the very last set. There were also some percussion changes. Various other things. Nothing all that significant, really, but it does help.

• Like 1

Miamisburg.

The changes were mostly choreographic changes. Some music changes in the very last set. There were also some percussion changes. Various other things. Nothing all that significant, really, but it does help.

Oh you're practically just down the street from me!

I can't wait to see the changes! I probably won't get to see them until Saturday though. Work 2nd shift.

Edited by Crownfan33

That backfield guard video? I think I'm responsible for about 100 views. Incredible. Joyful. Energetic. Stunning. Perfect angles. Technique. Just an amazing view into the work that all of these young people put into this. And that crowd reaction? Wonderful.

• Like 1

awesome backfield video of the last minute of crown's show

that guard, that sound, that accelerando at the end, that timing.

https://www.facebook.com/john.denovi/videos/10153155932874958/

This video has 278,000 views in roughly 52 hours. That's ~5,300 views an hour or 89 views a second. Is that even remotely possible?

Edit: In 5 minutes it's gone up over 500....wha?

Edited by caliswift
  • Like 1

Miamisburg.

Thanks for all the info!!!!

This video has 278,000 views in roughly 52 hours. That's ~5,300 views an hour or 89 views a second. Is that even remotely possible?

Edit: In 5 minutes it's gone up over 500....wha?

no idea what's up with that.

i will say that anybody involved in theater or dance of any kind would find it interesting, and maybe share it with their friends.

Edited by Lance