Carolina Crown 2015

...and who knows what they have planned for the real ending...

perhaps a large banner - this time coming from the back over the corps - and the drill changing to a crown while the corps is hidden beneath it ... that would probably set the crowd on fire!

BTW, excellent prediction.

• Like 1

Pardon my French. But holy ####... They added something to the closer. The general effect score will likely see a boost from this.. It is really really cool!! Let me go ahead and post a little sneak peek for you all.

Edited by Zerix

Pardon my French. But holy ####... They added something to the closer. The general effect score will likely see a boost from this.. It is really really cool!! Let me go ahead and post a little sneak peek for you all.

http://imgur.com/3cPBppT

YESSSSS

Oh my.. This is so cool. I can't even tell you how well it works with the music. Wait till you see this.

p5620.jpg

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

They added a 9th to the mellophones at the end. 9 rings of hell.. 9th symphony. Get it?

Edit. No video. Sorry crown admin ❤

Edited by Zerix

http://imgur.com/3cPBppT

Sorry, I haven't been following crown as closely as other corps. What's new in that picture?