Is there a periscope of Bluecoats out there from tonight? Would LOVE to see it!

@jetsfan2011 I found it via Twitter by searching "bluecoats periscope"

I'm loving the tweaks in the show. Really brings it together.

Man, the little tweaks throughout are *REALLY* making it start to sparkle! Sounds like some added texture in the front ensemble during the ballad, some little adjustments in the opener. Why haven't I noticed the bass's during the drum feature before now?!?!?!?! SICK! Swear that feature is a little extended since I saw it last. Little adjustments in the closer musically, really subtle but they accentuate some stuff really well. Keep on pushing! I would love for a championships run, but even if it ends up 4th I could care less. They certainly made a case tonight that it's not just a 3 horse race. Just clean, and if the stars align............something special could happen. Love it!

• Like 1

If you think the bass feature is good, listen to them when the brass line begins their frenetic runs while they cling to the hamster wheels.

• Like 1

What's the old rock song about "Come on feel the Kinetic Noise!"

Think the judges are starting to feel it!

".....girls rock ya' boys

we get wild wild wild...." queue gtr. solo.

Quiet Riot.

Is that old? ####-- it was like 30 years ago...that should be in the rotation on the local rock station and MTV, oh wait those things gone too....

OnT: Tomorrow = AUGUST DRUM CORPS. CMON Canton, get some! get yer money!

I'd not want to perform AFTER this ensemble if they don't headline Game Night; 'cuz no question BC does it up "Jerry Lee Lewis" style - this corps will leave the stadium ablaze..."Follow that!"

Los Angeles drum corps hacks are nearly unanimous....The 2015 Canton BlueCoats Drum & Bugle Corps are poised to present the greatest show since the Bb switch in ~2000.

If anycorps can REALLY sell the post-modern 3rd millenia-style corps to the children of the 70s/80s/90s....it is THIS CORPS.

I mean $-on-the-table-no-need-to-finance-just-give-me-the-####-papers....

Sell me 'B-flat' and we'll move fwd from there. I want to buy. I'm not alone.

• Like 1

If you think the bass feature is good, listen to them when the brass line begins their frenetic runs while they cling to the hamster wheels.

Bass feature - 5:10

Above referenced brass re-entry - 5:55

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2

Apologies if I mentioned this earlier this summer, but it was very obvious at the San Antonio regional that Bluecoats and Crown have replaced Cavaliers and Phantom as DCI's rock stars in Texas. Honestly, every time I see Bluecoats' drumline, I get a little happier...

Mike

• Like 3

Bluecoats WILL RISE watch!..others Corps have peaked in my opinion.. DCI needs a fresh pair of eyes...Drumline SUPERB!!! BARITONES ON POINT!!!!

Its all about execution and being LOUD! Get those fans out of their seats Bluecoats, You have the talent!

Go Bloo!!!

I am so unbelievably psyched for the coming week!

93.75 BD

93.5 Crown

93.1 Cadets

93.05 Bloooooooo

Are you kidding me?

I think Blooo takes over 3rd after Allentown, solidifies this at Buffalo, and closes in on Crown and BD at Massilon, thus setting up a dogfight for GOLD!

• Like 1

".....girls rock ya' boys

we get wild wild wild...." queue gtr. solo.

Quiet Riot.

Is that old? ####-- it was like 30 years ago...that should be in the rotation on the local rock station and MTV, oh wait those things gone too....

OnT: Tomorrow = AUGUST DRUM CORPS. CMON Canton, get some! get yer money!

I'd not want to perform AFTER this ensemble if they don't headline Game Night; 'cuz no question BC does it up "Jerry Lee Lewis" style - this corps will leave the stadium ablaze..."Follow that!"

Los Angeles drum corps hacks are nearly unanimous....The 2015 Canton BlueCoats Drum & Bugle Corps are poised to present the greatest show since the Bb switch in ~2000.

If anycorps can REALLY sell the post-modern 3rd millenia-style corps to the children of the 70s/80s/90s....it is THIS CORPS.

I mean $-on-the-table-no-need-to-finance-just-give-me-the-####-papers....

Sell me 'B-flat' and we'll move fwd from there. I want to buy. I'm not alone.

Um I'm pretty sure Crown already did that millennial fans out the wazoo

Certainly, I'm pullin' for my team. I just have a uneasy feeling in the gut that BD & Cadets will fade enough for Bluecoats and Crown to take 1 & 2.

Edited by c mor
  • Like 2