SCV 2015

Keep it up, Jonz!

my favorite scv show in a decade, and their best brass sound in years.

last year and this year are giving me a distinct 96-97 vibe in terms of growth, and we all know what happened for a couple of years after that.

already looking forward to the next couple of years.

speaking of late 90s, i'm not a percussion person, but this year's battery writing reminds me very much of that time period.

What are the odds there might be an "oopsie" power failure tommorrow night causing the house lights to go out just before The Sash Gag, forcing SCV to finish their show to the light of their own uniforms?

Jonz within striking distance of the Fred Sanford trophy. Do it up! One last one!

Great season, SCV! You are always one of my favorite corps to watch. I really enjoyed this year's show. You are true innovators!

Really nicely done, SCV. Glad to have had the chance to experience the 2015 show.

Did I miss the annual red tinted plumes on the SCV age outs at Lucas Oil? I do not recall seeing the special plumes on Finals night.

Anybody have an answer, or do I need my eyes checked?

Did I miss the annual red tinted plumes on the SCV age outs at Lucas Oil? I do not recall seeing the special plumes on Finals night.

Anybody have an answer, or do I need my eyes checked?

Not sure if they marched with it, but they had special plumes at the award ceremony