Who will make the biggest jump this season?

Bluecoats have the farthest to go, even if it's just moving up one place imo. They were 2.475 points behind BD, which means they had a bigger point spread above them than any other finalist corps.

I get your point. However, that was 2.475 2014 points. New season, new shows, new members in every Corps...

Score differential means little in year-by-year comparisons.

• Like 2

I get your point. However, that was 2.475 2014 points. New season, new shows, new members in every Corps...

Score differential means little in year-by-year comparisons.

There is some truth to that, but still the spreads show that Bluecoats aren't nessesarily poised for a first place finish. At least not anymore than the cadets, crown, or SCV are after last season. They were closer to 5th place than they were first, by a whole point. Spreads are based off of scores, and scores dictate placement, so if score differentials mean little, then placement does as well. Edited by rancidrolla

Boston Crusaders. Add a bit of maturity to the level of demand written into that 2014 show and who knows how many spots they may move up.

P.S. Love to see them bring back those rolling triangles.

• Like 1

Personal bias aside, I seriously think Troopers stand a good chance to move up this year. Just seeing what they've been putting out on their Facebook page, its clear that the corps is performing at levels above and beyond the last several years. And I feel as though I'm at least a little qualified to say that ;)

Of course, this entirely depends on how much the corps around them also improve, which has yet to be seen. That's been one of the things keeping Troop out of the top 12, the fact that the corps in their current placement range just keep getting more and more competitive. Which is awesome for the activity as a whole.

THIS!

I think crown might have the ability to jump 3-4 places. I could Also OC and Spirit doing the same.

'' The Oregon Crusaders might start by putting their horn line back in the green tops instead of color guard shirts

Only commenting on the very top corps, I think Crown will have a really strong comeback after last years 5th place, maybe jumping Bloo who will probably have another great show but competition tightens. Cadets will be stationary somewhere in 3rd-2nd with BD staying on top. Ofcourse, my guess is based on nothing substantial.

Cadets have a monster corps this year loaded with vets and some pretty "meaty" music. I think they will be in the hunt. Also think Crown jumps back into the mix with a stronger percussion program (less of a drag) joining that glorious brass line. BD having a bad year is winning the silver. I think those are probably the top 3 with SCV and Bluecoats threatening them all season.