Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Congrats Devils, your show was spectacular

I think Children Will Listen is going to go down as this decade's When A Man Loves A Woman.

• Like 7

Congrats to the Blue Devils!!! WOW, I am so impressed with your ability to clean this production and to make the necessary changes. I loved the music, and the layers of visual integration in this production were truly stunning at times. One of the best ballads of the summer. When it comes to the total package, nobody does it better. In a year where the other top 4 or 5 corps had at least one weakness, I think it's poetic and deserving that the corps with no weaknesses won. I believe your win last night was a good and healthy thing for DCI.

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 3

Congrats Devils, your show was spectacular

I think Children Will Listen is going to go down as this decade's When A Man Loves A Woman.

Why? Is Michael Bolton planning on ruining that song too? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaMx_n2_hM

Minimaster's plot description of "The Wizard of Oz"...

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again."

Sure... but it still doesn't make since for her to come out of the book, if she's just the reader. Like in The Never Ending Story, the tale in the book bleeds in the child's reality, not the other way around.

Sure... but it still doesn't make since for her to come out of the book, if she's just the reader. Like in The Never Ending Story, the tale in the book bleeds in the child's reality, not the other way around.

Maybe a better reference point is the end of Lego Movie. The kid isn't outside of it: the world is their imagination, and they're running around in it.

• Like 1

Congrats on a great entertaining show. This Cadets honk will be listening to BD 2015 a lot!

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtnyA4jkGKs

The hornline really let loose, especially in the closer. Huge wall of sound.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 3

Championship Report 6 - Clara

She. Is. So. Adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXOy3tIw2A

Despite her age, she clearly recognizes the opportunity she is enjoying. She fit right into the show like a character in the stories..... so articulate and smart....... I wish her a long and happy career....... wonder where she will be next year .... BD, BDB, BDC ??? (I'm guessing BDB)

Maybe a better reference point is the end of Lego Movie. The kid isn't outside of it: the world is their imagination, and they're running around in it.

Except it called INK and it's about a book and the world of the show shows the characters coming out of the books. It just didn't make sense to me. You could had the fabric from the Mad Hatter's table pulled off to reveal the girl reading the stories in her room the whole time.